How to run PCMtuner software on two laptops?

 Is it Possible to run PCMtuner software on two laptops?

The Answer is yes. But you need to use different Email to register and contact the PCMTuner seller to active the account.

So you meet question below the list, Same solution. No Charge.

Question 1: I have changed laptop and pcmtuner need activate, how much charge?
Question 2: Is it possible to activate my account on a different machine. My laptop crashed on me this morning I bought a new one already.
Question 3: my laptop is out of service, Can i install pcmtuner in another one?
Question 4: Can I download Pcmtuner in 2 laptops?
Question 5: How to install pcmtuner software on second laptop please? ask register too and have user is always active when enter email.
Question 6: Today i changed 2nd laptop for pcmtuner. I use the data I made in the 1st registration and it tells me that this user already exists! How can I use PCM tuner again with data from 1st register?

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post